I was thinking about all the things I've learnt since owning 6 Turkish Vans, so I thought I'd make a list to share with you all!
1. I am fully capable of making crazy, rash, mad decisions on a whim when it comes to cats
2. A man who drives for 1 hour in a car full of pooing cats is a man worth hanging on to
3. Never believe someone when they tell you they are not a cat person
4. Although I dont recommend it, cat rescue is a speedy form of weight loss
5. There is something in this world that will make me want to get up at 6am in the morning
6. It is possible for a small cat to eat 5+ chicken necks in one sitting
7. White cat hair travels to places even a cat person cant imagine, and sticks there, for good
8. $100 worth of kitty litter equals 20 daily litter changes for 6 cats with a litter tray each
9. 12kg of chicken necks makes exactly 31 bags of 8
10. There is nothing more touching, more beautiful, more amazing, than the support and generosity of strangers
Also, to celebrate DAY 17, here are some photos I took today of the girls enjoying the new lovely toys Chris sent us all the way from NSW! Thanks Chris, you're a gem!!
Willow loves this squeaky toy
Willow and Thorn checking the squeak toy out
Mum! This one looks like me! - Willow (loves the black and white toy)
Thorn hunting squeaky toy
Willow and Thorn
Luna doesn't know which toy to play with first!
Luna and Willow
Even Cherry came out for a play!
Cherry looking cheeky
Apple and Willow
Apple and Willow again
Ash is missing in these series of photos - you may spot her in the background, contently growling over some chicken necks!
Thanks to Chris again for this great prize, the girls clearly love their new toys!